The Healthy Start Bulletin includes current wellness information for pregnant women and families with children up to age 3. Topics include breastfeeding, what to expect during pregnancy, parenting tips and more. Healthy Start bulletins are published twice a year by WellFlorida Council and our two Healthy Start coalitions. Bulletins are distributed to community agencies, OBGYN offices, pediatricians, birthing facilities, hospitals and clinics throughout the coalition area. Download a pdf of the most recent issue below or contact a Provider Liaison to request copies.
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Coping with Crying
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Prepare for Delivery
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Postpartum Depression
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Substance Use
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Home Safety Checklist
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Infant Safety
- Healthy Start Tip Sheet: Avoid Tobacco
E-Newsletters are quarterly coalition updates, including Healthy Start screening performances of the hospitals, and counties in the coalition area. The E-newsletter is available via subscription and online. If you would like to subscribe to the E-Newsletter please contact Heather Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- E-Newsletter: January 2020
Reports include Healthy Start of North Central Florida Coalition Annual Report and the coalition’s five-year service delivery plan.
- Healthy Start of North Central Florida Annual Report 2017
- Healthy Start of North Central Florida Five-Year Service Delivery Plan