Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) is a free parenting program that will help you:
- Learn about your child’s development
- Gain one-on-one parenting support
- Connect with other parents and resources
- Address developmental delays and/or health issues
- Be the best parent you can be
Who can enroll in the program?
How can I enroll in the program?
Call MIECHV in your county:
Alachua County: 352-337-1200
Bradford, Columbia, Hamilton and Putnam counties: 352-273-7588
Marion County: 352-547-3730
You can also learn more about MIECHV’s parenting program by visiting our website at www.HelpingBabiesGrow.org
Healthcare providers and community agencies can also refer their patients and clients to MIECHV. Simply download the MIECHV Referral Form, complete the form and fax it to the MIECHV office located in your county (office fax numbers are listed on the form). Be sure to download our referral brochure for more information.